Thursday, May 3, 2007

Staring down hard time, Rod Coronado claims he's changed

Facing trial on domestic terrorism charges this summer, radical AR arsonist and PeTA money recipient Rodney Coronado claims that he no longer believes in "illegal direct action". Right Rodney, whatever you say, dude. There's an old saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, and I don't think you can teach an old arsonist new tricks, either. You can paint me cynical if you like, but I always find it amazing how some criminals suddenly have "reformed" themselves when facing serious consequences. I can't help but wonder if Rodney's lawyers have coached him to try to generate some positive PR for himself to help him try to keep his sorry backside out of the big house. Mr. Coronado is nothing more than a habitual criminal and a coward who does not want to take personal responsibility for his own actions, and I don't think he's fooling many with this charade, certainly not me.

No comments: